Stacking T3 and Cardarine on cycle

Topic created · 5 Posts · 339 Views
  • Has anyone stacked T3 and Cardarine while on a cycle (specifically test and tren)? If so, what were your results and at what dosage?

• The thing with T3 is that everyone is going to process it differently.

Do like 50mcg a day, see how you feel, keep increasing by 25mcg until you notice a difference (increase in body heat, sweating, heart rate, etc)

Obviously be fucking careful and don’t yolo dose yourself into a heart attack or something though bro (especially when on cycle)

• [quote=“Checkmatelabs” pid=‘74426’ dateline=‘1573341494’]
    The thing with T3 is that everyone is going to process it differently.

Do like 50mcg a day, see how you feel, keep increasing by 25mcg until you notice a difference (increase in body heat, sweating, heart rate, etc)

Obviously be fucking careful and don’t yolo dose yourself into a heart attack or something though bro (especially when on cycle)
    [/quote]

Yeah T3 make sure you start low it really shouldn’t take much. I know John meadows only use 25mcg before comp and maybe 3 times a week he said. So it really shouldn’t be much unless you got bunk stuff.

• [quote=“Datree3” pid=‘74432’ dateline=‘1573356500’]
    [quote=“Checkmatelabs” pid=‘74426’ dateline=‘1573341494’]

[/quote]

Yeah T3 make sure you start low it really shouldn’t take much. I know John meadows only use 25mcg before comp and maybe 3 times a week he said. So it really shouldn’t be much unless you got bunk stuff.
    [/quote]

25mcg yields normal healthy human levels - literally decimals off of my normal baseline.

• [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘74439’ dateline=‘1573369648’]
    [quote=“Datree3” pid=‘74432’ dateline=‘1573356500’]
    [quote=“Checkmatelabs” pid=‘74426’ dateline=‘1573341494’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

25mcg yields normal healthy human levels - literally decimals off of my normal baseline.
    [/quote]

Yeah, Ik that’s true in most cases. I just like trying to get most from the least ya know?