Stack opinions

Topic created · 6 Posts · 377 Views
  • I’m 5’11 203. 45. I’m not looking to get big. I play volleyball and have arthritis in knees. I’m looking to get down to 185-190 and help with healing and joint pain… And be more physically competitive.

Thoughts on my 10 week stack
    200mg test E/wk
    300mg Dec/wk
    50mg anavar/day
    2iu Hgh (indefinitely) with tb 500

I don’t think I need serm or pct while on. Never had any issues in past.

Thanks for insight!

• If your only use for DEC is for therapeutic / joint purposes than you can probably run it at 200 but kinda seems like a waste especially at 10 weeks? Will take 4 weeks to even get the effect working. Plus you need to run the Test a few weeks longer than the Deca because of the long ass decanoate ester half life. Also, it dosen’t “heal” anything, will be nothing more than a temp fix. Might be better to find something you can run year round for joints? Idk will be interested in seeing other opnions

• [quote=“MEAUX” pid=‘74545’ dateline=‘1573532627’]
    If your only use for DEC is for therapeutic / joint purposes than you can probably run it at 200 but kinda seems like a waste especially at 10 weeks? Will take 4 weeks to even get the effect working. Plus you need to run the Test a few weeks longer than the Deca because of the long ass decanoate ester half life. Also, it dosen’t “heal” anything, will be nothing more than a temp fix. Might be better to find something you can run year round for joints? Idk will be interested in seeing other opnions
    [/quote]

Test is for energy.
    Dec is for joints
    Anavar Hgh and tb500 is for repair

• Yes sir, I know what you are going for Im talking specifically about the DEC. I personally dont think its worth it to run it for only 10 weeks, like I said it will take you 4 weeks to get it built up in your system to even work really which only leave 6 weeks for the joint benefit and once you come off so does your joint pain. It’s not a cure. Also not the best for trying to cut weight. Personally, I would run it longer at your lowest effective dose. Just my 2c do whatever works for u

• [quote=“MEAUX” pid=‘74646’ dateline=‘1573640498’]
    Yes sir, I know what you are going for Im talking specifically about the DEC. I personally dont think its worth it to run it for only 10 weeks, like I said it will take you 4 weeks to get it built up in your system to even work really which only leave 6 weeks for the joint benefit and once you come off so does your joint pain. It’s not a cure. Also not the best for trying to cut weight. Personally, I would run it longer at your lowest effective dose. Just my 2c do whatever works for u
    [/quote]

I agree here, I often hear the longer you can run deca the better. I just started my deca blast and wanna run this 400mg for 20+ weeks. We’ll see how my bloods turn before my doc panel but at 200mg it didn’t touch shit. Lmao.

• I’m not just starting with Dec test E. Everything is adding to that for 10weeks of this cycle. I just got off 300/300/wk test e Dec only. That’s all I’ve ever really done. 10 weeks on 6 off