Can you be a poor responder to arimidex?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 421 Views
  • I think I read that some people just don’t get the aromatase protection from arimidex, but now I can’t find it. However this is my first time running pharma arimidex, and the box looks legit and nice but I’ve run close to 3mg since Friday without success… lemme explain

I was on test prop 150mg Ed which I switched over to test e, and on the steroid calc testing out ways to get the test e to kick in fast to stop a lag I noticed that the 1050mg the first week via 150mg ED injections provided the prettiest and best looking switch over I’ve ever seen. So since Friday I’ve been pinning 150mg test e ED, and my gyno is running rampant. I’ve had flair ups in the past, but this arimidex isn’t doing anything. Should I just keep dosing? I’ve run 1mg Friday then Sunday it started again so I took another .5 then Tuesday gyno was feeling worse so I popped another 1mg… is the arimidex no good? Or should I take doses until it works? Luckily I have some research Exem on hand that has worked last cycle so I’m taking that for the time being, but really wanted my first go with pharma arimidex to be good. Thoughts?
    Btw I Will be dropping to 300mg e3d after this week
    Oh and if the 1g In 150mg Ed doses is stupid lemme know, cuz I heard of people loading and seen that it would peak in a week without a bad drop off soo that’s why I did it.

• Arimidex doesn’t fix gyno, it will fix some puffy nips but if you got gyno already then it’s not gonna do much for ya. Also this is another example of why steroidcalc isn’t always the most ideal tool to use when planning your cycle/cycles/etc…

I’d start using 20mgs of nolva as soon as you can. Raloxifene shouldn’t be necessary in your situation, nolva should suffice.

Also yes, imo 150mgs of test e ED to “frontload” is stupid. If I were switching 1gm of prop to 1gm of test e, I would cut my prop dosage in half and use 500mgs of test e simultaneously for 2-3 weeks, then drop the prop and bump my test e dosage up to a gram from there.

That may be FAR from perfect according to steroidcalc or according to what other people may think, but that’s always what has worked best in my experience when switching from prop to test e/c…

• I’d try Raloxifene if you’re trying to actually attack your Gyno, and even then it’s not always successful. Still worth checking out as my friend had success with it (I bought it for him)

• Absolutely. There was a thread about this on Reddit. There are Arimidex non responders and over responders. I’m an over responder. A drop of a .25 arimidex capsule crashes my estrogen to the ground and makes me feel like complete garbage. I prefer aromasin as it doesn’t hit me as bad and doesn’t make me feel like shit.

• My problem with AI is that it’s counter productive to strength gains, I always feel flat on AI. In an emergency(and only in cases of severe symptoms) situation if I was prone to gyno, nolvadex and letrozole.

20mg of Nolva with a 6 day half life. twice a week.
    2.5mg of letro with a 2 day half life. twice a week.

However for me aromasin is my go to, if you take that twice a week at 25mg that should kill your estrogen to the point you’re not suffering anymore, but you’ll also probably feel like crap.

For me there’s no logic in killing estrogen and trying to gain strength. So you have to use another approach…

Ultimately mixing your cycle with non-aromatizable compounds would be the logical approach, but then these also have side effects, some that are risky to your long term health. Tren would be the obvious choice at a lower dose, winstrol, primo, anavar, these would dry you out, probably to the point of joint pain.

Test and Tren could be a recommendation, drop the dose way down and see what happens. I never cared for Tren, it did increase my strength, but if I can’t stay on something long term or at least run it for extended periods then I don’t see the point. That and running tren with my brother showed me that it wasn’t good for either of us mentally, he almost ended up getting a divorce because it turned off his emotions.

Like a lot of my buddies, we all use test and masteron half and half, fights water retention problem of estro conversion, binds SHBG so you can take less test with the same benefit of higher doses. This is safer then using cycles that put your heart, liver and kidneys at risk long term.

I usually run 250-300 test cyp a week and 200 masteron enanthate. The mast is taken 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, because it loses effect overtime. I might take one 25mg asin per month.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74660’ dateline=‘1573658551’]
    My problem with AI is that it’s counter productive to strength gains, I always feel flat on AI. In an emergency(and only in cases of severe symptoms) situation if I was prone to gyno, nolvadex and letrozole.

20mg of Nolva with a 6 day half life. twice a week.
    2.5mg of letro with a 2 day half life. twice a week.

However for me aromasin is my go to, if you take that twice a week at 25mg that should kill your estrogen to the point you’re not suffering anymore, but you’ll also probably feel like crap.

For me there’s no logic in killing estrogen and trying to gain strength. So you have to use another approach…

Ultimately mixing your cycle with non-aromatizable compounds would be the logical approach, but then these also have side effects, some that are risky to your long term health. Tren would be the obvious choice at a lower dose, winstrol, primo, anavar, these would dry you out, probably to the point of joint pain.

Test and Tren could be a recommendation, drop the dose way down and see what happens. I never cared for Tren, it did increase my strength, but if I can’t stay on something long term or at least run it for extended periods then I don’t see the point. That and running tren with my brother showed me that it wasn’t good for either of us mentally, he almost ended up getting a divorce because it turned off his emotions.

Like a lot of my buddies, we all use test and masteron half and half, fights water retention problem of estro conversion, binds SHBG so you can take less test with the same benefit of higher doses. This is safer then using cycles that put your heart, liver and kidneys at risk long term.

I usually run 250-300 test cyp a week and 200 masteron enanthate. The mast is taken 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, because it loses effect overtime. I might take one 25mg asin per month.
    [/quote]

it disturbs me that in this entire post, there are no e2 values mentioned. you use AI to get your e2 to roughly your normal levels, that’s why you get bloodwork before cycle and during cycle to dial your AI in. there is no problem with AI, just with misuse.

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘74673’ dateline=‘1573672370’]

it disturbs me that in this entire post, there are no e2 values mentioned. you use AI to get your e2 to roughly your normal levels, that’s why you get bloodwork before cycle and during cycle to dial your AI in. there is no problem with AI, just with misuse.
    [/quote]

I do run labs on myself, but I don’t go by numbers, I go by how I feel.

I’ve discussed this matter as far as reference ranges and how these ranges aren’t relevant to those of us using AAS. Of course you probably know I work in medical laboratory and have done normal studies to establish reference ranges and i know the screening process for establishing these ranges are mostly bullshit, especially because you are desperate to get the samples you need, and if you limit who you can get them from you’ll be dragging the study out and your samples will be compromised or you’ll be running your samples overtime while trying to keep your analyzer precision and accuracy the same over that entire run. You can get a huge spread in results if you let a study go on for too long.

AAS isn’t a paint by numbers, if you’ve been doing this for ten years or longer, I have. then you know what you feel like and when you feel off. I can read my body, but at the same time I’m conservative, I don’t make large jumps and I’m not prone to making stupid mistakes like overdosing when i know it leads to problems. I keep a large journal and have written everything down, all of my side effects in great detail, every drug I’ve taken and every dose. I write every aspect of my experience down.

As for AI use. I’m sure you’ve read the studies on long term AI use and bone health? People need to stop freaking out about numbers and treat the symptoms. AAS community goes nuts over AI, but this is largely a modern bodybuilding thing, the body builders of the past, classic era weren’t suffering from bloat and back acne, they worked with compounds that were cleaner and dryer, they used aromatizable compounds much more conservatively.

For me running high dose Test produces great strength, but then you shoot yourself in the foot with AI which decreases those gains. I don’t see the point in this. It does you no good to put a nitro tank in your car if you’re gonna let all the air out of your tires.

I will admit this, I have never been susceptible to gyno. It’s said about 60% of men are, I’m lucky in that regards. I’ve got a friend that has had surgery to correct this problem and I know it’s a legit concern for some men, but not all men.

• Bought pharma adex from a source here.
    Did absolutely fuck all to lower my estrogen. Took 5 tabs at once just out of curiosity, and it did nothing lol.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74677’ dateline=‘1573676314’]
    I’ve discussed this matter as far as reference ranges and how these ranges aren’t relevant to those of us using AAS.
    [/quote]
    Does that mean you think your natural levels of various markers, e2 in this case, should not be used as a baseline for what you would roughly like your e2 to be on cycle? I agree on your stance on reference ranges in general, seen too many natty values all over the place due to individual genetic differences