Thoughts on NPP only cycle (with TRT dose test)

Topic created · 5 Posts · 396 Views
  • Considering running 500mg npp / wk for my next cyle with TRT dose test. Last cycle was 500/500 npp/test E / wk (with aromasin) and I experienced a decent amount of hair shedding and not many other sides. Dick worked great. Great gains.

Reasons for wanting to experiment with this cycle:

1. hoping for less hair shedding
    2. less/no AI

Thoughts?

• Not a bad cycle, you’re just missing out on the thickness from high test. Nandrolone is the better tissue builder in my experience.

Look into nizoral shampoo for shedding, it’s cheap and worth a shot.

• Your last cycle made sense, in that your ratio of test:nandrolone was 1:1. When running nandrolone, I’ve heard it recommended from a lot of places that you should run at least as much test as nandrolone to avoid its progestin/prolactin side effects (deca dick, gyno, lactating nips, etc.). I have no personal experience to offer in this regard, but hopefully someone can chime in who knows more. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of that 1:1 ratio rule of thumb, and proceed with caution.

• [quote=“Cog_Noggin” pid=‘74624’ dateline=‘1573613494’]
    Your last cycle made sense, in that your ratio of test:nandrolone was 1:1. When running nandrolone, I’ve heard it recommended from a lot of places that you should run at least as much test as nandrolone to avoid its progestin/prolactin side effects (deca dick, gyno, lactating nips, etc.). I have no personal experience to offer in this regard, but hopefully someone can chime in who knows more. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of that 1:1 ratio rule of thumb, and proceed with caution.
    [/quote]

Nandrolone convert to DHN which is less androgenic than DHT but competes for the same receptors leading to dick problems and potential low androgenic sides which is why people run equal ratios of test/nandros.

Some people aren’t nearly as affected by nandros and can just straight up run solo nandro. NPP is a good choice since if you do run into an issue the residence time in your body is fairly low and you can amend any issues that arise.

• [quote=“ZugZugPowerShrug” pid=‘74623’ dateline=‘1573611770’]
    Not a bad cycle, you’re just missing out on the thickness from high test. Nandrolone is the better tissue builder in my experience.

Look into nizoral shampoo for shedding, it’s cheap and worth a shot.
    [/quote]

I used nizoral and it might have helped but it killed my hair and made it really dry and “flat”. Thanks for the suggestion.

And thanks everyone else for the replies. I’m aware of the 1:1 ratio - that’s why I chose 1:1 for my last cycle. Any other replies are appreciated!