Anavar/testing advice please

Topic created · 9 Posts · 415 Views
  • Asking for a friend, if testing was a concern and ruled out Test, would low dose anavar (25mg ED) help with recovery and maybe a little strength, etc?

I’ve heard some negative things on here about anavar but it’s all relative I suppose.

Thank you for any advice. @“Dexter” @“CaptainAmerica” always have good input

• So an oral only cycle?

To put it simply, no. This is a dumb idea.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘74774’ dateline=‘1573784909’]
    So an oral only cycle?

[/quote]

Yes, oral only… What would you suggest to someone if testing made long ester injectables not an option?

The thought process behind 25mg var ED was to boost recovery and maybe some strength and with that low of a dose, hopefully minimal to no suppression. Am I wrong?

• [quote=“sierrakilo” pid=‘74776’ dateline=‘1573785332’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘74774’ dateline=‘1573784909’]
    So an oral only cycle?

[/quote]

Yes, oral only… What would you suggest to someone if testing made long ester injectables not an option?

The thought process behind 25mg var ED was to boost recovery and maybe some strength and with that low of a dose, hopefully minimal to no suppression. Am I wrong?
    [/quote]

It’s still suppressive even at 20mg by about 45%. Again just not a good idea. If he gets tested gear isn’t for him IMO. Always a risk no matter the ester.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘74777’ dateline=‘1573785930’]
    [quote=“sierrakilo” pid=‘74776’ dateline=‘1573785332’]
    So an oral only cycle?

[/quote]

[/quote]

It’s still suppressive even at 20mg by about 45%. Again just not a good idea. If he gets tested gear isn’t for him IMO. Always a risk no matter the ester.
    [/quote]

Well, that blows. Is there any point in trying the anavar and maybe using HCG or something along with it?

Would any benefit received from the anavar be lost because of suppression?

Thanks for the help

• [quote=“sierrakilo” pid=‘74779’ dateline=‘1573786399’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘74777’ dateline=‘1573785930’]
    So an oral only cycle?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, that blows. Is there any point in trying the anavar and maybe using HCG or something along with it?

Thanks for the help
    [/quote]

There would be no benefit. The opposite actually if he were to do this. HCG doesn’t do anything for suppression. He’d need to take testosterone. Then he could take the var.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘74781’ dateline=‘1573787273’]
    [quote=“sierrakilo” pid=‘74779’ dateline=‘1573786399’]
    So an oral only cycle?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the help
    [/quote]

There would be no benefit. The opposite actually if he were to do this. HCG doesn’t do anything for suppression. He’d need to take testosterone. Then he could take the var.
    [/quote]

If he used ONLY hcg, could there be any benefit? Kickstart the boys to work a little more?

• What organization is testing him?

• [quote=“sierrakilo” pid=‘74787’ dateline=‘1573793259’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘74781’ dateline=‘1573787273’]
    [quote=“sierrakilo” pid=‘74779’ dateline=‘1573786399’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the help
    [/quote]

[/quote]

If he used ONLY hcg, could there be any benefit? Kickstart the boys to work a little more?
    [/quote]

couldnt he do some prop or Test no ester? like suspension? arent the detection windows similar. Like 2-4 weeks range?depends on the organization but orals aren’t as safe as they used to be. The metabolites can linger, just look at the turanibol fiasco with JJ. HGH and some super fast acting test at 200 or under is good for performance and recovery. but var alone not sure what he could expect. depends on the person. I wouldnt run anything for a competition though if i have never tried it before. could help could not be worth, he doesnt even know what results he could get from 25 mg pumps could fuck with him. I know i ran 10 mg by itself for 4 weeks and got really hard muscles really good pumps. but the calf and lower back pumps were sometimes frustrating with longer workouts. I did it purely for joint health tho. Worked ok for this increased pumps and bloodflow helped ease the pain of arthritis. not sure if it helped with them long term or not i assume it could.

A lot of the gear protocols that BB and powerlifters use are way higher than what an athlete would use for performance. they want Very few things. Power and muscle size. Athletes need some combination of most of these unless you are in a pure sport like sprinting.