First time cruise questions

Topic created · 10 Posts · 458 Views
  • So I am finishing up a cycle and instead of trying to PCT through the holiday season, I was thinking of trying to cruise instead. I am late 40s, test levels have been in the mid/low normal range when off previously.

I have some test U 200 on the way for the cruise.

The cycle is Test E every 3.5 days.

How far out from the last cycle pin would I schedule the first cruise dose? For example, my pinning days are Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon, and a Wednesday will probably be the last cycle pin date. Would I start the cruise dose on Sunday of that same week?

And I see all kinds of numbers for cruise doses, so I guess I am looking for a generic ballpark dose of Test U 200 to start with and then modify from there. I think Test U is around 60% hormone and 40% ester, so 1 ml would be about 120 mg of actual test. I was thinking somewhere between 1 and 1.5 ml every 7-10 days.

Thank you guys for any and all information you might be able to throw my way.

Jaacyn

• I’m cruising on Test U currently. I’m a low responder to Test so you’re dose may be different than mine, but I’ve been on 200/wk for about 12 weeks after a 500/week test e cycle. I have been pinning 400mg every 14 days and recent bloods 7 days after pin showed test in the mid 500s. I’ll be increasing to 250/wk and pinning every 7 days for a few months and getting bloods again to see where that puts me. For reference, when i cruise at 200/wk of Test E, my test levels run in the low 800 range 72hrs after pinning. I expect 250 of U to get me in that range.
    As for when to start, the U takes longer to saturate and E, but you have E in your system already. What I did was what you’re suggesting. Finished up my E cycle and my normal next E pin day, I pinned my planned dose of U. It’ll take 5 or 6 weeks for your body to level off, but I didn’t feel any issues doing it this way.

• [quote=“Sdpower” pid=‘74742’ dateline=‘1573750541’]
    I’m cruising on Test U currently. I’m a low responder to Test so you’re dose may be different than mine, but I’ve been on 200/wk for about 12 weeks after a 500/week test e cycle. I have been pinning 400mg every 14 days and recent bloods 7 days after pin showed test in the mid 500s. I’ll be increasing to 250/wk and pinning every 7 days for a few months and getting bloods again to see where that puts me. For reference, when i cruise at 200/wk of Test E, my test levels run in the low 800 range 72hrs after pinning. I expect 250 of U to get me in that range.
    As for when to start, the U takes longer to saturate and E, but you have E in your system already. What I did was what you’re suggesting. Finished up my E cycle and my normal next E pin day, I pinned my planned dose of U. It’ll take 5 or 6 weeks for your body to level off, but I didn’t feel any issues doing it this way.
    [/quote]

Thanks Sd, exactly the kind of info. I was looking for. I’m thinking 200 mg every 7 days and get bloods 5 or 6 weeks in, adjust depending on what the bloods show. Thanks again for the response.

• I’m crusing on 180mg of Test E a week and Im still waking up with erections every morning even after late night sex. Holding my blast gains pretty well so far as well. I’m waiting on labs to get a more accurate figure but I can tell it’s still more than enough.

• [quote=“MEAUX” pid=‘74797’ dateline=‘1573805814’]
    I’m crusing on 180mg of Test E a week and Im still waking up with erections every morning even after late night sex. Holding my blast gains pretty well so far as well. I’m waiting on labs to get a more accurate figure but I can tell it’s still more than enough.
    [/quote]

Hey thanks Meaux! Doing my best back of the napkin calculation, that 180 Test E would be about the same actual amount of test hormone as 200 Test U, or close enough. Obviously, we all respond differently but i’m hoping a 200 mg Test U starting point will be gtg for me.

Thought about Test E for the cruise, but I wanted to reduce pinning frequency so I opted for trying test U. I’ll see how it goes.

• all day! glgl

• [quote=“jaacyn71” pid=‘74815’ dateline=‘1573838906’]
    [quote=“MEAUX” pid=‘74797’ dateline=‘1573805814’]

Thought about Test E for the cruise, but I wanted to reduce pinning frequency so I opted for trying test U. I’ll see how it goes.
    [/quote]

For cruising, in that range, I personally like to use a slin pin, and just do 2 shots a week IM. With a slin pin, it is super quick and easy.

I would say try the test U and see how you feel, everyone is different, but I never felt as good on it, as I did with test C(or e) at every 3.5 day injections.

• [quote=“jaacyn71” pid=‘74815’ dateline=‘1573838906’]
    I’m crusing on 180mg of Test E a week and Im still waking up with erections every morning even after late night sex. Holding my blast gains pretty well so far as well. I’m waiting on labs to get a more accurate figure but I can tell it’s still more than enough.
    [/quote]

Hey thanks Meaux! Doing my best back of the napkin calculation, that 180 Test E would be about the same actual amount of test hormone as 200 Test U, or close enough. Obviously, we all respond differently but i’m hoping a 200 mg Test U starting point will be gtg for me.

[/quote]

Following up. I checked my test level and at 180mg a week cruise it came back at close to 1300 which is ideal imo. Obviously it will be different for everyone just thought I would share

• [quote=“MEAUX” pid=‘75092’ dateline=‘1574166705’]
    [quote=“jaacyn71” pid=‘74815’ dateline=‘1573838906’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Following up. I checked my test level and at 180mg a week cruise it came back at close to 1300 which is ideal imo. Obviously it will be different for everyone just thought I would share
    [/quote]

Thanks Man! If I can get close to that 5 or 6 weeks into the Test U at 200mg/week I will be extremely happy with the cruise. And it has me considering E for any future cruises.

• [quote=“jaacyn71” pid=‘74736’ dateline=‘1573745257’]
    So I am finishing up a cycle and instead of trying to PCT through the holiday season, I was thinking of trying to cruise instead. I am late 40s, test levels have been in the mid/low normal range when off previously.

I have some test U 200 on the way for the cruise.

The cycle is Test E every 3.5 days.

How far out from the last cycle pin would I schedule the first cruise dose? For example, my pinning days are Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon, and a Wednesday will probably be the last cycle pin date. Would I start the cruise dose on Sunday of that same week?

And I see all kinds of numbers for cruise doses, so I guess I am looking for a generic ballpark dose of Test U 200 to start with and then modify from there. I think Test U is around 60% hormone and 40% ester, so 1 ml would be about 120 mg of actual test. I was thinking somewhere between 1 and 1.5 ml every 7-10 days.

Thank you guys for any and all information you might be able to throw my way.

Jaacyn
    [/quote]

I usually just stick to the same pin schedule and simply lower my dose. If I was running a gram and at the end of my blast, I’ll simply pin 125mg on my next pin (I cruise at about 200mg a week which puts my test levels around 1700 which is high for a cruise but I feel best there, no AI needed.)

So if I’m pinning 500mg e3d, I just pin go to pinning 100mg e3ds.

I also just use Test E for blasting and cruising both, so no ester difference, no need for anything fancy etc. Two pins a week isn’t a big deal to me.