Dragon Ordnance Payment Issue

Topic created · 7 Posts · 344 Views
  • Anyone else having issues w Dragon Ordnance payments? IE paid but payment now showing up and pay now button disappearing.

• [quote=“Tweak” pid=‘74748’ dateline=‘1573758623’]
    Anyone else having issues w Dragon Ordnance payments? IE paid but payment now showing up and pay now button disappearing.
    [/quote]

When I purchases from DO and PPL they both have a BTC address, however there’s no immediate acknowledgement of payment like there is with some webstores. You wait for them to update your account with payment processing, then packaging and finally shipped with tracking. 3-4 day process, sometimes 5 days before tracking is available.

Just make certain you sent it to the right address and sent the right amount, the rest DO will take care of.

A tip I offer is to always snap a picture of the BTC address with a camera and compare that address and amount with what you copied and pasted for payment, that way you can make absolutely certain the address is correct before sending.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74751’ dateline=‘1573760742’]
    [quote=“Tweak” pid=‘74748’ dateline=‘1573758623’]
    Anyone else having issues w Dragon Ordnance payments? IE paid but payment now showing up and pay now button disappearing.
    [/quote]

When I purchases from DO and PPL they both have a BTC address, however there’s no immediate acknowledgement of payment like there is with some webstores. You wait for them to update your account with payment processing, then packaging and finally shipped with tracking. 3-4 day process, sometimes 5 days before tracking is available.

Just make certain you sent it to the right address and sent the right amount, the rest DO will take care of.

A tip I offer is to always snap a picture of the BTC address with a camera and compare that address and amount with what you copied and pasted for payment, that way you can make absolutely certain the address is correct before sending.
    [/quote]

I’ve ordered from both before and never had my payment not be acknowledged for more than a few hours. I’ve also never had the “pay now” button straight up disappear so I can’t even attempt to re pay before.

• [quote=“Tweak” pid=‘74753’ dateline=‘1573761555’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74751’ dateline=‘1573760742’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I’ve ordered from both before and never had my payment not be acknowledged for more than a few hours. I’ve also never had the “pay now” button straight up disappear so I can’t even attempt to re pay before.
    [/quote]

Did you pay immediately when you placed the order or did you wait a few hours or two days? I think they give you two days to pay.

As for acknowledging payment for a few hours. I’ve waited for 24hrs before they acknowledge processing payment. I wouldn’t worry about the pay now button, what I would worry about is that it was sent to the right address, if it was then you should have no worries.

And I just placed another order with DO a few days ago and my pack has a tracking number, so they’re still up and running.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74757’ dateline=‘1573762117’]
    [quote=“Tweak” pid=‘74753’ dateline=‘1573761555’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74751’ dateline=‘1573760742’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you pay immediately when you placed the order or did you wait a few hours or two days? I think they give you two days to pay.

As for acknowledging payment for a few hours. I’ve waited for 24hrs before they acknowledge processing payment. I wouldn’t worry about the pay now button, what I would worry about is that it was sent to the right address, if it was then you should have no worries.

And I just placed another order with DO a few days ago and my pack has a tracking number, so they’re still up and running.
    [/quote]

I paid immediately. It’s been approx 24 hrs. And I did double check the address and I copied the amount in BTC from the pay now page. So idk. Hopefully I just gotta wait.

• You’ll get your stuff, DO checked in on Meso yesterday, mentioned he had some family stuff come up.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘74763’ dateline=‘1573769925’]
    You’ll get your stuff, DO checked in on Meso yesterday, mentioned he had some family stuff come up.
    [/quote]

Yup the third party payment processor was just bugging. Everything’s fine. The pay now still awaiting payment error thing was a bit weird tho. I just had never had this happen and DO is usually my go to source