DHB

Topic created · 17 Posts · 1179 Views
  • Some act as if DHB is the best thing since sliced bread & some say not to waste your time…

what are your thoughts on DHB?

What are your experiences with DHB?

Have you ran DHB on more than one occasion?

• Haven’t tried it but the only thing holding me back is the price per mg 😐 I just assume I would get alot more bang for my buck with tren… Im damn curious tho.

• It’s probably my favorite steroid, assuming you can get over / used to the PIP. It’s basically tren light, but you never look depleted, it improves cardio, and you don’t experience anywhere near the side effects. It won’t make as drastic of changes but on a steady bulk, you’ll put on quality muscle, similar to running primo, without any bloat.

• [quote=“Crime_Dawg” pid=‘74849’ dateline=‘1573862781’]
    It’s probably my favorite steroid, assuming you can get over / used to the PIP. It’s basically tren light, but you never look depleted, it improves cardio, and you don’t experience anywhere near the side effects. It won’t make as drastic of changes but on a steady bulk, you’ll put on quality muscle, similar to running primo, without any bloat.
    [/quote]

doesn’t it aromatize like crazy tho?

• [quote=“brownlakai” pid=‘74853’ dateline=‘1573864948’]
    [quote=“Crime_Dawg” pid=‘74849’ dateline=‘1573862781’]
    It’s probably my favorite steroid, assuming you can get over / used to the PIP. It’s basically tren light, but you never look depleted, it improves cardio, and you don’t experience anywhere near the side effects. It won’t make as drastic of changes but on a steady bulk, you’ll put on quality muscle, similar to running primo, without any bloat.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

If by crazy you mean not at all…then yes.

No but honestly, where did you get that?

• Thanks for the feedback, I’m really kicking the idea around of giving it a go in the next few weeks…

• I’m a big fan of DHB, but it’s not for everyone. It’s not gonna be done dramatic change in your physique like tren, nor is it gonna pack on pounds like deca. But the old adage if “what’s easily gained is also easily lost” is key here. DHB gains are like primo, not extravagant, but what u gain you will keep.

• [quote=“Crime_Dawg” pid=‘74849’ dateline=‘1573862781’]
    [/quote]

I’ve been running primo for a long time now and there is zero bloat, as it tanked my estrogen & thus water retention - been looking into DHB as well but I’m not sure what it has over Primo, as they’re both relatively expensive

• [quote=“Akula” pid=‘74860’ dateline=‘1573872787’]
    [quote=“brownlakai” pid=‘74853’ dateline=‘1573864948’]
    [quote=“Crime_Dawg” pid=‘74849’ dateline=‘1573862781’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

If by crazy you mean not at all…then yes.

No but honestly, where did you get that?
    [/quote]

sorry confused it with trestoloni

• Anybody can recommend a good source for DHB?

• [quote=“Apolyon” pid=‘74985’ dateline=‘1574031571’]
    Anybody can recommend a good source for DHB?
    [/quote]

Check us out

https://srx-shop.net/product/dhb-1-test-cyp-100/

• [quote=“SRx” pid=‘74993’ dateline=‘1574040299’]
    [quote=“Apolyon” pid=‘74985’ dateline=‘1574031571’]
    Anybody can recommend a good source for DHB?
    [/quote]

Check us out

https://srx-shop.net/product/dhb-1-test-cyp-100/
    [/quote]

Have you had any feedback on your compound’s PIP?
    The last time I ran dhb I had DEBILLITATING PIP. Like I called off work because I couldn’t walk.

• DHB is the best compound I ever tried , the trick is to mix at least half a cc of something else with each shot, even 1.5 cc DHB .5cc Test 4x a week will give you amazing results, no bloat , no estrogen, amazing strength and I just felt great on it. Everyone I saw start taking it blew up within two weeks. If you can Afford it stock up on like 10 bottles it’s 100cc per ML so it goes quick. I’ve had great experience with hunters

• [quote=“Jrhawk” pid=‘75117’ dateline=‘1574188580’]
    DHB is the best compound I ever tried , the trick is to mix at least half a cc of something else with each shot, even 1.5 cc DHB .5cc Test 4x a week will give you amazing results, no bloat , no estrogen, amazing strength and I just felt great on it. Everyone I saw start taking it blew up within two weeks. If you can Afford it stock up on like 10 bottles it’s 100cc per ML so it goes quick. I’ve had great experience with hunters
    [/quote]

I just started it an am loving it as well. Think ultra primo/mast — no sides, feel awesome.

PIP is a fucking beast, though. MAKE SURE YOU PIN DEEP AND SLOW. If it leaks subq you’re in for a bad time. A shallow VG pin kept me up for a week because my glute hurt so bad — and that was diluted 3:1 with test.

• DHB is awesome but the scar tissue it left is bad. There had this issue before. The pip can be fucking hell. Go slow and dilute it. Inject often

• Exactly what everyone said. Cheaper, stronger Primo that hurts more to inject but boosts your cardio like EQ. Doesn’t aromatize or torch your sleep. Slow but keepable gains. It’s a great athlete’s steroid.

Try running it over a high cruise. Get your levels up around 1000 and then add DHB. 300 DHB is a mild cycle, 700 DHB is a heavy cycle.

• Does it affect sex drive at all?