Diuretic for HGH bloat?

Topic created · 10 Posts · 462 Views
  • What do you guys think of the safety of using a diuretic, namely something like HCTZ or aldactone, year round to deal with hgh bloat? I see people saying diuretics are dangerous and make it out like I would blow a kidney very fast, but I looked into them and I found that mild diuretics such as these are actually prescribed long term for treating hypertension in doses ranging from 25-100mg per day, which I doubt they would be if this was a real risk in non-abusive usage.

I’m not talking about abusing them in high doses to be a walking andreas munzer dehydrated anatomy chart 24/7, I’m talking keeping within the medically prescribed doses to not be a water buffalo from hgh. Diet isn’t the issue I eat basically as clean as possible and my face is an absolute water balloon compared to normal, if I eat dirty/salt forget it, it’s disgusting looking on 8iu.

I don’t see how it could cause any damage to the kidney via the mechanisms I found these drugs work by. HCTZ for example blocks sodium reabsorption in the distal convoluted tubule by acting as a competitive inhibitor of a NaCl transporter, so it is not as if the drugs themselves are inherently kidney toxic, and I could see it being logically used as a counter to increased sodium retention from hgh. If they are used only to bring sodium levels down to normal, instead of retaining massive massive amounts of sodium as an adverse effect of hgh, I don’t see how there could be any danger at all, but I wanted to see what you guys think before I fuck myself up in case I am missing something obvious here, but this seems like a fairly straightforward solution. I see some people on other forums doing this as well so it got me interested because the HGH bloat is disgusting.

edit: I also read in various sources in medical research that hgh causes bloat by increasing sodium reabsorption by the kidney through its actions on the renin angiotensin aldosterone system, so to me it seems logical in this case to use another drug that acts to reduce sodium reabsorption by the kidneys as a countermeasure to the bloat. Again as long as the goal is to achieve normal sodium levels and not dehydrate yourself to dangerous extents to be an anatomy chart

Thoughts?

• I’ve been on 2.5-4iu hgh for a couple of months now and while I do have numb fingers & hands and have found no solution for that other than going down to 2iu, I have absolutely zero bloat / am as dry as on tren, so here’s some thoughts:

1. BB usually have shitty diets they claim are clean: log your diet with cronometer and make sure you’re getting all your micronutrients and the proper ratios of minerals, especially sodium:potassium, magnesium, iodine, calcium - these are really important for minimizing water retention amongst other benefits. If you actually do put in the work, get back to me and I’ll help you out (am a dietician & BB prep coach by profession).

Do eat sweet potatoes, avocados, spinach, kale, other leafy greens, grass-fed beef, lamb, goat & offal, game, wild caught fish, pasture raised eggs etc.
    Avoid all grocery store trash quality proteins (you are what you eat) & most dairy (goat and sheep are better for various reasons), all grains, FODMAP foods etc. - all of these can cause bloat via inflammation or intolerances.

1. always know your e2 & prolactin values.

2. someone here recommended dandelion root extract powder from bulksupplements - I can’t conclusively say that it helps for me, but worth a try

Bottom line: Diuretics are like DNP: If you put in the proper work & discipline, they’re never ever necessary.

• Work doesn’t change that my kidneys are reabsorbing more sodium causing me to retain massive amounts of water though compared to doing any same thing off hgh

You do all those OCD optimizations on hgh and you’re still gonna be 10x as bloated as not being on it but doing the same thing

Just wondering if I am missing something here in regards to the danger of diuretics themselves because this seems too easy and risk free to be true. The way I see it as long as I’m keeping myself normal and not dehydrating myself to death on purpose to be an anatomy chart there’s no possible mechanism for it to harm me, but people make out like diuretics are more dangerous than dnp (which isn’t dangerous if you aren’t retarded but it’s still dumb to use in the sense it’s miserable and you have to have no life to use it). I guess in the sense of traditional bb usage of already being dehydrated and starving at contest bf% then all that danger around diuretics is more than true, but in this scenario I don’t see with what I’ve been reading how they can be dangerous, unless I’m missing something big/obvious here which is why I’m asking before I wind up in the hospital or killing myself on accident like a dumbass

• My doctor said hctz 12.5mg is fine to take everyday if I wanted to, to help with BP etc. I think it’s harmless bro

• [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘74966’ dateline=‘1574013363’]
    My doctor said hctz 12.5mg is fine to take everyday if I wanted to, to help with BP etc. I think it’s harmless bro
    [/quote]

Yeah I even saw on other forums two guys telling their doctors they’re on HGH and wanted to know if they could do anything about the bloat and the doctors prescribed them fucking aldactone (lol), idk if I’m allowed to link other boards here

• I use hctz 25mg year round and have zero kidney issues and my doctors are all aware of what I use. Definitely helps with the hgh bloat.

• [quote=“Trenstorm” pid=‘74976’ dateline=‘1574026509’]
    I use hctz 25mg year round and have zero kidney issues and my doctors are all aware of what I use. Definitely helps with the hgh bloat.
    [/quote]

Perfect bro thanks, I don’t know why this route isn’t more commonly discussed. I see hgh bloat being brought up all the time and other solutions like that guy was talking about above but I never see diuretics mentioned like this.

Out of curiosity what’s your hgh dose on 25mg hctz if you don’t mind saying?

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘74947’ dateline=‘1573983036’]

1. BB usually have shitty diets they claim are clean

2. someone here recommended dandelion root extract powder from bulksupplements - I can’t conclusively say that it helps for me, but worth a try

[/quote]

I feel personally attacked at #1 but #3 was me boo ❤

2g each night and I piss out the thin bloat that covers my abs.

• [quote=“riskyneedlefetish” pid=‘74981’ dateline=‘1574028254’]
    Perfect bro thanks, I don’t know why this route isn’t more commonly discussed. I see hgh bloat being brought up all the time and other solutions like that guy was talking about above but I never see diuretics mentioned like this.

[/quote]

I use 5iu most the year minus summer where I drop it to 2iu. And I keep hctz the same. I’ve also gone as high as 10iu and hctz helped a lot but didn’t eliminate it completely.

• [quote=“Trenstorm” pid=‘75001’ dateline=‘1574050493’]
    [quote=“riskyneedlefetish” pid=‘74981’ dateline=‘1574028254’]

[/quote]

I use 5iu most the year minus summer where I drop it to 2iu. And I keep hctz the same. I’ve also gone as high as 10iu and hctz helped a lot but didn’t eliminate it completely.
    [/quote]

Ah ok thanks.