Favorite trest/MENT?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 569 Views
  • Wondering specifically if anyone has tried Misriah’s!

• [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘75021’ dateline=‘1574095139’]
    Wondering specifically if anyone has tried Misriah’s!
    [/quote]

I have, it works, great strength gains, but it is hard as fuck to get estro under control. If you have never tried it before I would give it a go. Start low dosing sub 300mg a week, you really do not need much. 200mg a week might even be sufficient like it was IME.

• [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘75024’ dateline=‘1574098375’]
    [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘75021’ dateline=‘1574095139’]
    [/quote]

I have, it works, great strength gains, but it is hard as fuck to get estro under control. If you have never tried it before I would give it a go. Start low dosing sub 300mg a week, you really do not need much. 200mg a week might even be sufficient like it was IME.
    [/quote]

Thank you. In your opinion, how much trest is equal to a gram of test?

• [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘75024’ dateline=‘1574098375’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Jesus, I remember when PHF was bringing this to the market. The dose was like 25mg a day and people were raving about the results. Even at that dose BA(I think his name was) implied how any higher he was having estro issues, and figured anyone else would have the same. to hear people are at 300mg+/wk blows my mind, and ive seen higher.

• [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘75043’ dateline=‘1574114550’]
    [quote=“MattMatt93” pid=‘75024’ dateline=‘1574098375’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you. In your opinion, how much trest is equal to a gram of test?
    [/quote]

I am not sure of the exact ratio, but my suggestion would be to not exceed 400mg a week of trest. The sides at that point i feel would outweigh the benefits. Granted I have never ran it that high but considering the sides were noticeable at 300mg a week, I would be careful

• I have used Hunters many times and never exceed 25mg/day. It’s very strong stuff that aromitizes like crazy. I suggest being extremely modest with dosing as well

• Double the AI or your gonna wake up one morning with gyno! 🙂

• [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘75021’ dateline=‘1574095139’]
    [/quote]
    I ran Hunter’s NPP/MENT 50/50 blend and it was legit (third trest run for me). With regards to your other questions, the most test I’ve ever run is 700mg/week, and 200mg Trest absolutely destroyed that in terms of gains. IMO you don’t need more than 200mg Trest/week, and above that e2 sides just get too intense. Also, don’t run it with more than maybe 100mg test/week. You probably want SOME test, since Trest doesn’t 5AR (so no DHT activity), and no DHT = sexual sides. Personally, I ran 100/200/200/200 test/npp/trest a/tren a and it was amazing. Sides were pretty minimal, gains were HUGE. 10 week blast, been off for ~3 months now and still up 25 pounds (probably 5 pounds of fat). Personally, I think Trest is hands down the best bulking compound if you can keep e2 under control.

• I used to run PPL’s, still have some, and it’s really good but unfortunately he stopped carrying it. I just put an order in with Misriah that I plan to run in January. I’ll definitely make a post about it because there are so few about trest experience and I think only he and hunter remain for carrying the compound so it could provide impetus for them to keep their stock.