Misriah Product review

Topic created · 5 Posts · 633 Views
  • I ordered some of the tren 200mg, Trestolone, injectable adrol 30mg, mast e, and test e. Order came through quickly and was incredibly easy and results are very good. Overall all products met/ exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again soon.

Tren Ace 200mg: Very potent stuff, I felt great. Tren mood side effect were strong at 100mg every day. Small amount of PIP, no cough for me.

Trestolone Ace: Comparable with other trest I’ve run. No PIP at all

Injectable Adrol: Very potent stuff, good preworkout. Crashes at low temperatures, but I had no issue getting it back into solution. PIP is moderate

Mast E: Comparable with other Mast I’ve run. No PIP at all

Test E: Comparable with other test I’ve run. No PIP at all

• [quote=“heisman” pid=‘75071’ dateline=‘1574136154’]
    I ordered some of the tren 200mg, Trestolone, injectable adrol 30mg, mast e, and test e. Order came through quickly and was incredibly easy and results are very good. Overall all products met/ exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again soon.

Tren Ace 200mg: Very potent stuff, I felt great. Tren mood side effect were strong at 100mg every day. Small amount of PIP, no cough for me.

Injectable Adrol: Very potent stuff, good preworkout. Crashes at low temperatures, but I had no issue getting it back into solution. PIP is moderate

[/quote]

Really psyched to hear about the trest. Can you share what other labs you have run that product from?

• [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘75119’ dateline=‘1574189870’]
    [quote=“heisman” pid=‘75071’ dateline=‘1574136154’]
    I ordered some of the tren 200mg, Trestolone, injectable adrol 30mg, mast e, and test e. Order came through quickly and was incredibly easy and results are very good. Overall all products met/ exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again soon.

[/quote]

Really psyched to hear about the trest. Can you share what other labs you have run that product from?
    [/quote]

Ive run a few from sources that are no longer in business but some notable ones for the Trest would be JuicPal and Enhanced Athlete (sold it OTC a while back). Felt just the same as other sources. Very wet drug, need to keep and eye on estrogen otherwise bloat and gyro will become an issue. really love mixing it with the tren, but caber is a must for that. Highly recommend people try it, especially at Misriah’s prices.

• [quote=“heisman” pid=‘75071’ dateline=‘1574136154’]

[/quote]

What did you do to fix the Adrol? Also did it stay reconstituted when you uncrashed it?

• [quote=“ragemedic” pid=‘75237’ dateline=‘1574304015’]
    [quote=“heisman” pid=‘75071’ dateline=‘1574136154’]

[/quote]

What did you do to fix the Adrol? Also did it stay reconstituted when you uncrashed it?
    [/quote]

I have an old heating pad from years ago that gets pretty hot (too hot to use directly on my skin) that I use to get it back into solution. I just wrap the vial up in the heating pad and after about 30min its all clear again. It stays in solution if I keep it warm but if the temperature drops it crashes again. It not that big of a deal for me since its easy to fix, but if drops below like 75 degrees it start to crash.