Tired

Topic created · 15 Posts · 1121 Views
  • Just got done with my oral about a week ago and after dropping it felt a little more tired than usual. At some point probably around 2-3 weeks ago I switched labs for my Test. I’m taking Test E along side so in theory I’m on Test. Trying not to jump to the conclusion that my test is bunk but has anyone felt a little tired after dropping an oral?

• Bruh… you don’t tell us the oral, and I quote: “I’m taking Test E along side so in theory I’m on Test.” Excuse me what?

Might be best to completely scrap this thread and make a new one with relevant information.

• There’s about as much chance that this indicates your Test is bunk as there is that your long lost aunt (previously uncle, now professional Jennifer Aniston impersonator) is breaking into your house at night and spiking your protein shake mix with cyanide

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘75111’ dateline=‘1574186690’]
    Bruh… you don’t tell us the oral, and I quote: “I’m taking Test E along side so in theory I’m on Test.” Excuse me what?

Might be best to completely scrap this thread and make a new one with relevant information.
    [/quote]

I said “I’m taking test in theory” because while I’m taking shots of a bottle labeled test e, that doesn’t mean it’s real albeit I would hope so… I guess the orals were m-sten and dmz. Didn’t really think I needed to come out with names. Point is I’ve never felt tired after dropping an oral so I’m questioning my gear…
    [hr]
    [quote=“Checkmatelabs” pid=‘75114’ dateline=‘1574187831’]
    There’s about as much chance that this indicates your Test is bunk as there is that your long lost aunt (previously uncle, now professional Jennifer Aniston impersonator) is breaking into your house at night and spiking your protein shake mix with cyanide
    [/quote]

Like I said, I’ve never been somewhat tired after dropping an oral including dbol and Superdrol.

• It could be your estrogen is out of whack. Get bloodwork done to verify.

• [quote=“flashpass123” pid=‘75122’ dateline=‘1574190864’]
    It could be your estrogen is out of whack. Get bloodwork done to verify.
    [/quote]
    I am going to get some bloods tomorrow. Thanks for your helpful input.

• [quote=“Gbunk” pid=‘75116’ dateline=‘1574188292’]
    [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘75111’ dateline=‘1574186690’]
    Bruh… you don’t tell us the oral, and I quote: “I’m taking Test E along side so in theory I’m on Test.” Excuse me what?

[/quote]

I said “I’m taking test in theory” because while I’m taking shots of a bottle labeled test e, that doesn’t mean it’s real albeit I would hope so… I guess the orals were m-sten and dmz. Didn’t really think I needed to come out with names. Point is I’ve never felt tired after dropping an oral so I’m questioning my gear…
    [hr]
    There’s about as much chance that this indicates your Test is bunk as there is that your long lost aunt (previously uncle, now professional Jennifer Aniston impersonator) is breaking into your house at night and spiking your protein shake mix with cyanide
    [/quote]

Like I said, I’ve never been somewhat tired after dropping an oral including dbol and Superdrol.
    [/quote]

DMZ can be pretty toxic. Maybe it’s just your body recovering from it ??‍♀

• [quote=“ragemedic” pid=‘75129’ dateline=‘1574194502’]
    [quote=“Gbunk” pid=‘75116’ dateline=‘1574188292’]
    [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘75111’ dateline=‘1574186690’]

[/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

DMZ can be pretty toxic. Maybe it’s just your body recovering from it ??‍♀
    [/quote]
    I have ran it before and didn’t experience any issues although it was 10mg lower but maybe that’s all it takes. Thanks for your input.

• My first cycke I wasn’t tired ,up early long gym goes. After that all other cycles I’m always tired and not so eager to get out of bed ,shorter gym goes . Anyone can relate ?

• Went in for a blood test today. I’ve lost some weight and my orals were dry rather than wet so I have my suspicions about this test but should find out for sure in a week or so.

• It almost cost more to fake test then give you overdosed test. Test is only faked if you’re buying it from a crackhead. This should be the last thing you should be looking at. Orals, for the most part, will deplete your shit. Plus your hormones are fluctuating when you drop anything. So your body has to adjust and than wreaks havoc.

• [quote=“Gbunk” pid=‘75116’ dateline=‘1574188292’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t doubt your apparent symptoms, but what I am saying is the chance that they are caused by bunk Test is very unlikely.

There’s a thousand and one other reasons for you to be experiencing fatigue post oral cycle that have a much higher probability.

[quote=“Akula” pid=‘75221’ dateline=‘1574290292’]
    It almost cost more to fake test then give you overdosed test. Test is only faked if you’re buying it from a crackhead. This should be the last thing you should be looking at. Orals, for the most part, will deplete your shit. Plus your hormones are fluctuating when you drop anything. So your body has to adjust and than wreaks havoc.
    [/quote]

I’ve been selling bottles of pure oil for years now, shh, don’t tell…

• I hope you’re right @“Checkmatelabs”

• Update- Got bloods back and everything is g2g. Will be posting bloodwork. Oddly enough I’m not even toxic so I don’t know why I would be feeling somewhat tired also noting I’ve never felt like that before.

• Youre off Sdrol. It makes sense you lost a bit of weight.

It is recovery or maybe youre just tired if its not lethargy?