When to start tren Ace on Test Tren cycle

Topic created · 10 Posts · 399 Views
  • Going to do a 12 week test cycle, with 8 weeks of tren. What is the consensus of when to start the tren? I’ve seen cycles with tren from day 1 all the way to not starting tren until week 2.

My idea was to frontload test e at 500mg/week for weeks 1 and 2, then drop the e to 250mg/week and run the tren a at 50mg/day for the 8 weeks. This is my first tren cycle, so looking for advice.

One other question - should I up the test back to 500mg/week after stopping tren for the duration of the cycle?

Thanks for any info.

• Personally, I wouldn’t front load and run the Tren weeks 4-12.

• Just take both right from the beginning. I’d just make things easier and use test prop, that way your just shooting your test and tren EOD in the same syringe.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘75285’ dateline=‘1574359590’]
    Just take both right from the beginning. I’d just make things easier and use test prop, that way your just shooting your test and tren EOD in the same syringe.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I have quite a bit of test e on hand, so I’m just going to run that. But once I start running the tren, I’m going to load it with the test in the same syringe twice per week. That’s still going to be a small amount - .5ml test e and .25ml tren a.
    [hr]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘75284’ dateline=‘1574357519’]
    Personally, I wouldn’t front load and run the Tren weeks 4-12.
    [/quote]

Why no frontload? I’ve only run test before, and always frontloaded, even on my first cycle.

• [quote=“meafp” pid=‘75289’ dateline=‘1574362152’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘75285’ dateline=‘1574359590’]
    Just take both right from the beginning. I’d just make things easier and use test prop, that way your just shooting your test and tren EOD in the same syringe.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I have quite a bit of test e on hand, so I’m just going to run that. But once I start running the tren, I’m going to load it with the test in the same syringe twice per week. That’s still going to be a small amount - .5ml test e and .25ml tren a.
    [hr]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘75284’ dateline=‘1574357519’]
    Personally, I wouldn’t front load and run the Tren weeks 4-12.
    [/quote]

Why no frontload? I’ve only run test before, and always frontloaded, even on my first cycle.
    [/quote]

Tren ace needs to be injected EOD, ideally ED but EOD is fine. If your only looking to pin twice a week, tren E would be more suitable (although it’s nowhere near as good as ace IMO) for your needs.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘75291’ dateline=‘1574363834’]
    Tren ace needs to be injected EOD, ideally ED but EOD is fine. If your only looking to pin twice a week, tren E would be more suitable (although it’s nowhere near as good as ace IMO) for your needs.
    [/quote]

Thanks. I am planning on pinning the tren ED. If I stick to 2x per week on the test, then there are two days where I would pin both. On those days, I would just combine both oils for one injection. However, I may just pin both ED since it would only be .4ml total volume (.25ml tren + .15ml test).

• [quote=“meafp” pid=‘75317’ dateline=‘1574387840’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘75291’ dateline=‘1574363834’]
    [/quote]

Thanks. I am planning on pinning the tren ED. If I stick to 2x per week on the test, then there are two days where I would pin both. On those days, I would just combine both oils for one injection. However, I may just pin both ED since it would only be .4ml total volume (.25ml tren + .15ml test).
    [/quote]

Just making sure! I personally would stick to ED pins with the two days of test e+ tren mixed together. Even though it’s not much oil, your gonna get sick of pinning ED.

Actually (sorry it’s late) what I would do and what I already do, is pin your short esters (Tren A) EOD, and your long esters twice a week. This is usually about 4 shots a week and you won’t have to deal with everyday shots.
    [hr]
    Either way it sounds like you’ve got the right idea haha.

• I’m going to use 1/2in slin pins for the tren. I read that some people prep a week’s worth, then just pin in the morning and you’re done. I’ll rotate pecs and delts for tren, and quads for test/tren (normal syringe). I’ve used slin pins before. Don’t even feel them.

1/2" will definitely reach muscle in my pecs and delts. I use a 5/8" 25g needle for quads. That reaches muscle. I would say very few people need 1" needles unless you are well over 20%bf.

• [quote=“meafp” pid=‘75345’ dateline=‘1574431416’]
    I’m going to use 1/2in slin pins for the tren. I read that some people prep a week’s worth, then just pin in the morning and you’re done. I’ll rotate pecs and delts for tren, and quads for test/tren (normal syringe). I’ve used slin pins before. Don’t even feel them.

1/2" will definitely reach muscle in my pecs and delts. I use a 5/8" 25g needle for quads. That reaches muscle. I would say very few people need 1" needles unless you are well over 20%bf.
    [/quote]

I 1/2” 1ml slin pins as well for my short esters. I rotate biceps, chest, and shoulders. Then for the long esters 2x a week I use 1” 3ml syringes in my glutes. Insulin pins are great.

• Id just skip front loading test and start the tren day 1 and run it the entire 12 weeks.