Topic created · 11 Posts · 571 Views
  • cycle will be
    500test e
    300eq might bump to 600
    50-100 anavar
    hcg
    asin
    pct nolva
    What could I expect crit wise on 300mg for 15weeks, var would be stacked at the beginning of the cycle which is mostly why i’m asking about crit.
    Ill be taking naringin and milkthistle just cause hey I want to keep myself healthy so why not.
    will I have to give blood do you think and when should I do bloods late cycle ?

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘75309’ dateline=‘1574381203’]
    cycle will be
    500test e
    300eq might bump to 600
    50-100 anavar
    hcg
    asin
    pct nolva
    What could I expect crit wise on 300mg for 15weeks, var would be stacked at the beginning of the cycle which is mostly why i’m asking about crit.
    Ill be taking naringin and milkthistle just cause hey I want to keep myself healthy so why not.
    will I have to give blood do you think and when should I do bloods late cycle ?
    [/quote]

Test and EQ both will increase hct. Run hgb/hct before cycle, if it’s close to the upper limits normal go ahead and donate a unit before you start to give yourself some wiggle room.

Honestly I never get my hct down to a normal level and I do my own self phlebotomy every month of about 500ml. It always stays at 55% or sometimes even higher. I’ve had almost 70% hct.

Red cell production happens at a rate of about 42ml/day in a normal person. However AAS tell the kidneys to produce EPO and that can ramp up production 2-4x normal. The limiting factor is iron levels, both free and stored Ferritin.

Only thing you can do is keep an eye on it with frequent blood work and monitor your vitals, stay well hydrated to increase plasma volume. Erythrocytosis is common among those living at higher elevation, no one has proven that these individuals live shorter lives for this adaptation. Just like Lance Armstrong knew, rbcs increase endurance during aerobic sports, I can tell the difference when I have higher hct and how easy it is to put out a lot work aerobically with more blood, vs the day after I draw off blood and how much easier I get winded, I typically avoid cardio for several days after I draw off blood because of this.

• 300 EQ is stupid low and you’ll likely notice very little if anything at all from a muscular development standpoint, likely just endurance/cardio based and maybe a lil’ bit of added energy/recovery. Everybody will be different though. Nobody can tell you how you as an individual will respond to it. It’s just like how some people get elevated e2 on 200 mg test and then others run a gram of test and don’t even need an AI. My rule of thumb is if you’re using a drug notorious for elevating RBC/HCT (Anadrol, EQ) blood work during your run (mid cycle) is absolutely mandatory, especially during your first run at that specific dose.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘75312’ dateline=‘1574385105’]
    300 EQ is stupid low and you’ll likely notice very little if anything at all from a muscular development standpoint, likely just endurance/cardio based and maybe a lil’ bit of added energy/recovery. Everybody will be different though. Nobody can tell you how you as an individual will respond to it. It’s just like how some people get elevated e2 on 200 mg test and then others run a gram of test and don’t even need an AI. My rule of thumb is if you’re using a drug notorious for elevating RBC/HCT (Anadrol, EQ) blood work during your run (mid cycle) is absolutely mandatory, especially during your first run at that specific dose.
    [/quote]

I feel personally attacked. @“kingofcarbz”

But he is also correct about 300 bring pretty low for EQ. Get bloods and donate when you can while running EQ.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘75316’ dateline=‘1574387427’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘75312’ dateline=‘1574385105’]
    300 EQ is stupid low and you’ll likely notice very little if anything at all from a muscular development standpoint, likely just endurance/cardio based and maybe a lil’ bit of added energy/recovery. Everybody will be different though. Nobody can tell you how you as an individual will respond to it. It’s just like how some people get elevated e2 on 200 mg test and then others run a gram of test and don’t even need an AI. My rule of thumb is if you’re using a drug notorious for elevating RBC/HCT (Anadrol, EQ) blood work during your run (mid cycle) is absolutely mandatory, especially during your first run at that specific dose.
    [/quote]

But he is also correct about 300 bring pretty low for EQ. Get bloods and donate when you can while running EQ.
    [/quote]

ugh becky… can you like, not?

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘75316’ dateline=‘1574387427’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘75312’ dateline=‘1574385105’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    how do you guys feel on 600 then like what did you notice just crazy endurance? Maybe I should start out a bit higher then?

• You could front load 600 and drop all other doses down to 300, because it’s long ester slow acting.

The only thing you need to watch is hct and your blood pressure.

Everyone is different in this regard and some people won’t experience this side effect near as much. There is some evidence that older guys like myself tend to have much more problems with elevated hct when it comes to AAS. There was a study I read a few months back that pointed out early 20 something guys weren’t experiencing elevated hct near as much as those of us past the age of 40.

Some guys run it all year round to keep their conditioning. It’s not very androgenic so you’re not gonna feel it, it’s a slow quality gain steroid without the bloat.

Only one way to find out if a steroid is gonna work for you and that’s to try it, which I recommend because EQ is cheap and it’s not liver or kidney toxic, I never recommend any steroids that show any toxicity to the liver, there’s no point in trashing out one of the most important organs you have.

• I had a great cycle on just 300 Test / 400 Bold Cyp. I know that probably equals out to about 500 EQ with the longer ester but you could probably make solid gains on 300 if you aren’t very big.

Edit I typically have HCT problems but the only time I didn’t was this cycle when I was running bold cyp. It stayed under 50. So weird. Anyways that’s just my experience.

• [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘75380’ dateline=‘1574456041’]
    I had a great cycle on just 300 Test / 400 Bold Cyp. I know that probably equals out to about 500 EQ with the longer ester but you could probably make solid gains on 300 if you aren’t very big.

Edit I typically have HCT problems but the only time I didn’t was this cycle when I was running bold cyp. It stayed under 50. So weird. Anyways that’s just my experience.
    [/quote]

thanks brother much appreciated!Ive definitly got enough for 600 for the whole cycle if I decide to go that route how were ure gains on tht cycle?

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘75386’ dateline=‘1574461884’]
    [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘75380’ dateline=‘1574456041’]
    I had a great cycle on just 300 Test / 400 Bold Cyp. I know that probably equals out to about 500 EQ with the longer ester but you could probably make solid gains on 300 if you aren’t very big.

[/quote]

thanks brother much appreciated!Ive definitly got enough for 600 for the whole cycle if I decide to go that route how were ure gains on tht cycle?
    [/quote]

It was my first time running Boldenone, and I loved it. 300 Test 400 Bold Cyp had me with 0 negative sides and just a great SLOW but STEADY dry gain cycle. If you’re looking to feel great without side effects and slow but keepable gains, go for it. I’ll definitely be running EQ again, probably my favorite compound honestly.

• EQ made me insanely anxious and turned my blood into molasses