What could be going on..

Topic created · 4 Posts · 338 Views
  • I asked this on reddit but no help surprisingly…
    I am on test every 3.5 days and started doing a PWO everyday maybe 2 weeks ago. I am on week 8 and up till recently was only injecting glutes. Was working great no pip or anything and then all a sudden any injection test or PWO causes the whole vein knicking cough that makes me feel like I’m dying for a few minutes that legit floors me, no matter where I inject in safe area of glutes. Oddly enough even after coughing, lungs feeling like they’re being crushed and the ringing in ears for a few mins I’m fine afterwards and no pain at all at injection site haha. So I started injecting delts but hate the burn that the PWO causes there so would prefer to keep using glutes for that one… any advice on what is going on?

• Yeah rotate your sites dude.

But secondly you could be getting oil in a vein. Embolism doesn’t only occur with tren. Popular misconception

• [quote=“Diegobeau619” pid=‘75440’ dateline=‘1574514695’]
    I asked this on reddit but no help surprisingly…
    I am on test every 3.5 days and started doing a PWO everyday maybe 2 weeks ago. I am on week 8 and up till recently was only injecting glutes. Was working great no pip or anything and then all a sudden any injection test or PWO causes the whole vein knicking cough that makes me feel like I’m dying for a few minutes that legit floors me, no matter where I inject in safe area of glutes. Oddly enough even after coughing, lungs feeling like they’re being crushed and the ringing in ears for a few mins I’m fine afterwards and no pain at all at injection site haha. So I started injecting delts but hate the burn that the PWO causes there so would prefer to keep using glutes for that one… any advice on what is going on?
    [/quote]

Captain is correct. This has happened to me several times when shoving 1.5cc of test into my ass and hitting a vein. I never really get a cough, just a weird feeling where I can inhale heavily or I will get chest pains. Like he said, rotate sites.

• Definitely going to start rotating but now I just wanna cut glutes out of rotation totally. I get knicking a vein every once and a while but doing it every single time gets tiring quickly lol. I just don’t understand how it went from never happening to happening maybe 20% time then 50% now 100% .