Anyone cycle PharmaHGH’s DBol? No effects @ 50mg

Topic created · 6 Posts · 484 Views
  • Hey guys,

Been dosing PharmaHGH’s DBol @ 50mg for the past three weeks and I’m not feeling any sort of aggression or especially pumps.

Gonna try 75mg today which I think is far too high of a dose. I should have been damn near crippled from the pump on my last deadlift day and squat day since both were high volume days and nothing… same ol’ same ol’.

• [quote=“illmortalized” pid=‘75449’ dateline=‘1574523075’]
    Hey guys,

Been dosing PharmaHGH’s DBol @ 50mg for the past three weeks and I’m not feeling any sort of aggression or especially pumps.

Gonna try 75mg today which I think is far too high of a dose. I should have been damn near crippled from the pump on my last deadlift day and squat day since both were high volume days and nothing… same ol’ same ol’.
    [/quote]

Hey brother would you mind emailing me. would love to talk to you.

our last batch tested pretty high 98+

and we just sent another batch out we are awaiting results

Id be happy to send you another pack though. email me

Hey guys,

[/quote]

Currently on their Anavar and it’s GTG can’t speak for the Dbol specifically.

• [quote=“Pharmahgh” pid=‘75470’ dateline=‘1574543055’]
    [quote=“illmortalized” pid=‘75449’ dateline=‘1574523075’]
    Hey guys,

[/quote]

Hey brother would you mind emailing me. would love to talk to you.

our last batch tested pretty high 98+

and we just sent another batch out we are awaiting results

Id be happy to send you another pack though. email me
    [/quote]

Hey, thanks for the response!

I shot you a message.

By the way not trying to hurt your reputation, I’m only concerned with the DBol I have in my possession as the typical effects of DBol are nill thus far.

Hey guys,

[/quote]

I honestly had the same thing with my recent order anadrol from him. No anadrol aggression like I normally get no crazy pump. But it happens I guess. I had my dose split into 25mg twice a day. Once I ran out of his I switched to stuff I capped and I got my normal feeling and results. So idk what happen especially because of his reputation. I just switched to his deca from using old stuff I had from J&H and I can tell this deca is actually doing its job

• [quote=“Thunderjones666” pid=‘75512’ dateline=‘1574561221’]
    [quote=“illmortalized” pid=‘75449’ dateline=‘1574523075’]
    Hey guys,

[/quote]

I honestly had the same thing with my recent order anadrol from him. No anadrol aggression like I normally get no crazy pump. But it happens I guess. I had my dose split into 25mg twice a day. Once I ran out of his I switched to stuff I capped and I got my normal feeling and results. So idk what happen especially because of his reputation. I just switched to his deca from using old stuff I had from J&H and I can tell this deca is actually doing its job
    [/quote]

Yeah I’m on his deca too… seems good for sure.