EPO? how to ? any experience?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 484 Views
  • just curious about it. Want get back in college wrestling shape have issues with arthritis. Any one have any experience or advice?

• [quote=“Theglasscastle4” pid=‘75517’ dateline=‘1574564414’]
    Don’t know any sources that even sell this
    [/quote]

phtpeptides i saw on their list i believe thats the name.

• https://expresspct.com/product/hcg-5000iu-7/

Expresspct carries it.

However I wouldn’t touch the stuff, most of us on gear have to drain blood. In my case I have to drain 500ml every month or my hct is way too high. I’ve had an almost 70% hct before.

And people have died from epo. It’s a great drug for those that are anemic, but it serves no purpose at all for those of us on AAS.

A little elevated hct (55%) does help with aerobic capacity, but at certain point (>65%) it goes the opposite direction when your blood becomes too thick, you’re heart is having to push sludge through your arteries. It can cause pounding headaches until you drain it off.

For me it’s not problem because I self phlebotomize, but if you depend on someone else to take care of you, I wouldn’t play around with this stuff.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘75538’ dateline=‘1574586484’]
    https://expresspct.com/product/hcg-5000iu-7/

Expresspct carries it.

However I wouldn’t touch the stuff, most of us on gear have to drain blood. In my case I have to drain 500ml every month or my hct is way too high. I’ve had an almost 70% hct before.

And people have died from epo. It’s a great drug for those that are anemic, but it serves no purpose at all for those of us on AAS.

A little elevated hct (55%) does help with aerobic capacity, but at certain point (>65%) it goes the opposite direction when your blood becomes too thick, you’re heart is having to push sludge through your arteries. It can cause pounding headaches until you drain it off.

For me it’s not problem because I self phlebotomize, but if you depend on someone else to take care of you, I wouldn’t play around with this stuff.
    [/quote]

yeah i understand the danger but Im not running gear like a gym bro. Not actually running gear at all. Most ive done personally is 200-250 test a week. And a little var to help with collagen synthesis for my joints. Im looking for performance in a combat sports setting . I want v02 max and sustained power output over a long training session. And to avoid and recover from injury until i can get my weight to a better level. I understand the danger of EPO i was hoping to get maybe some advice and run down of how to run it what to look out for etc. Tj dillashaw and a lot of other MMA guys EPO and HGH seem to be the drugs of choice outside of local stuff since the detection is smaller and more difficult to catch. Also , increased recovery better sleep better v02 extremely important for just drilling and hitting bags working on combos or moves for 4-6 hours a day.

• The problem with AAS is that it will put on size and you might be watching your weight for combat sport, where’s as EPO is targeted to increase rbcs.

I don’t know if you’ve done stimulants like clen or ephedrine? Even large doses of caffeine can increase endurance by 10%.

I used to be a competitive cyclist so stimulants were my drug of choice, but they also raised blood pressure.

I’m not sure anyone on this forum has done anything with EPO, you might try MesoRx forum as there’s a lot more guys over there that might be able to help.

• Dragon has pharma EPO called Eprex that I use often. I’m anemic due to Ulcerative colitis and also enjoy the endurance benefit. I use about 1000iu every week for maintenance. To load I want to say I used 2000iu every other day for a week.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘75566’ dateline=‘1574614963’]
    The problem with AAS is that it will put on size and you might be watching your weight for combat sport, where’s as EPO is targeted to increase rbcs.

I don’t know if you’ve done stimulants like clen or ephedrine? Even large doses of caffeine can increase endurance by 10%.

I used to be a competitive cyclist so stimulants were my drug of choice, but they also raised blood pressure.

I’m not sure anyone on this forum has done anything with EPO, you might try MesoRx forum as there’s a lot more guys over there that might be able to help.
    [/quote]

excellent thanks for the info.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘75569’ dateline=‘1574617040’]
    Dragon has pharma EPO called Eprex that I use often. I’m anemic due to Ulcerative colitis and also enjoy the endurance benefit. I use about 1000iu every week for maintenance. To load I want to say I used 2000iu every other day for a week.
    [/quote]

So would 3000 iu for the first week work for someone who is normal hemcratic?

• [quote=“Paladin200” pid=‘75577’ dateline=‘1574622293’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘75566’ dateline=‘1574614963’]
    The problem with AAS is that it will put on size and you might be watching your weight for combat sport, where’s as EPO is targeted to increase rbcs.

[/quote]

[hr]
    Dragon has pharma EPO called Eprex that I use often. I’m anemic due to Ulcerative colitis and also enjoy the endurance benefit. I use about 1000iu every week for maintenance. To load I want to say I used 2000iu every other day for a week.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I think 3000 is a good start. I wouldn’t trust the Chinese generics if you’re looking to go that route. I’ve used some Chinese generics that were garbage compared to the Turkish pharmacy stuff

• [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘75579’ dateline=‘1574623113’]
    [quote=“Paladin200” pid=‘75577’ dateline=‘1574622293’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘75566’ dateline=‘1574614963’]

[/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I think 3000 is a good start. I wouldn’t trust the Chinese generics if you’re looking to go that route. I’ve used some Chinese generics that were garbage compared to the Turkish pharmacy stuff
    [/quote]

awesome thanks primobro