APASIA

Topic created · 3 Posts · 252 Views
  • Does anyone know of apasia is still around? Haven’t gotten any replies via email and doesn’t look to be a whole lot of activity here.

I haven’t cycled a while since the reddit sst days but ironically now have a medical need for trt. Age and probably tren related.

The alpha pharm gear was always really smooth and I felt safer with it than kitchen UGL.

I know TJ is t around anymore and was under the assumption this guy kind of took over.

• [quote=“borislavstrongman” pid=‘75582’ dateline=‘1574624329’]
    Does anyone know of apasia is still around? Haven’t gotten any replies via email and doesn’t look to be a whole lot of activity here.

I haven’t cycled a while since the reddit sst days but ironically now have a medical need for trt. Age and probably tren related.

The alpha pharm gear was always really smooth and I felt safer with it than kitchen UGL.

I know TJ is t around anymore and was under the assumption this guy kind of took over.
    [/quote]

Apasia was recently removed for lack of response and activity. The hadn’t logged in since September. I believe a couple other international sources sell alpha pharma.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘75584’ dateline=‘1574626391’]
    [quote=“borislavstrongman” pid=‘75582’ dateline=‘1574624329’]
    Does anyone know of apasia is still around? Haven’t gotten any replies via email and doesn’t look to be a whole lot of activity here.

[/quote]

Apasia was recently removed for lack of response and activity. The hadn’t logged in since September. I believe a couple other international sources sell alpha pharma.
    [/quote]

Awesome, thanks for the reply!