Needles/ syringes dumb question about luer lock

Topic created · 9 Posts · 622 Views
  • If I have syringes with luer lock removable/ disposable needles, can I just order a box of luer lock needles without the syringes and just attach them to the syringes I have already? I imagine it’s sanitary to re-use the syringe barrels with the new needles, but maybe I’m wrong?

• [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘75585’ dateline=‘1574626708’]
    If I have syringes with luer lock removable/ disposable needles, can I just order a box of luer lock needles without the syringes and just attach them to the syringes I have already? I imagine it’s sanitary to re-use the syringe barrels with the new needles, but maybe I’m wrong?
    [/quote]

Yes you can order needles to put on luer lock barrels. No, do not reuse anything, it’s too fucking cheap and not worth the risk of infection. I believe you can buy 200 bd syringes without needles for 18 dollars on healtykin.com

• Use everything ONE time only.

• gpzmedlab, dont be a retard and trenevsky yourself and get aids

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘75601’ dateline=‘1574634646’]
    [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘75585’ dateline=‘1574626708’]
    If I have syringes with luer lock removable/ disposable needles, can I just order a box of luer lock needles without the syringes and just attach them to the syringes I have already? I imagine it’s sanitary to re-use the syringe barrels with the new needles, but maybe I’m wrong?
    [/quote]

Yes you can order needles to put on luer lock barrels. No, do not reuse anything, it’s too fucking cheap and not worth the risk of infection. I believe you can buy 200 bd syringes without needles for 18 dollars on healtykin.com
    [/quote]

I probably wasn’t going to reuse the barrels but I figured I would ask that too hahaha
    Thanks for helping me out with this, can I use different brands of barrels and needles?
    [hr]
    [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘75608’ dateline=‘1574639323’]
    Use everything ONE time only.
    [/quote]

I probably wasn’t going to reuse the barrels but I thought I would ask anyway
    [hr]
    [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘75617’ dateline=‘1574646083’]
    gpzmedlab, dont be a retard and trenevsky yourself and get aids
    [/quote]

Thanks I’ll check them out, and I won’t reuse the barrels hahahah I just thoughts I might as well ask if I’m in the dumb question section hahah

• It’s good to hear you won’t reuse the barrels.

• Not to be redundant, but…

You never reuse anything you use to inject into your body.

When we inject we bypass our natural defense, either abscess or even worse you could become septic, either case could end up removing thousands to tens of thousands of dollars from your wallet.

You can buy syringes and needles for dirt cheap on ebay.

• [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘75641’ dateline=‘1574698390’]
    [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘75601’ dateline=‘1574634646’]
    [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘75585’ dateline=‘1574626708’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I probably wasn’t going to reuse the barrels but I figured I would ask that too hahaha
    Thanks for helping me out with this, can I use different brands of barrels and needles?
    [hr]
    [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘75608’ dateline=‘1574639323’]
    Use everything ONE time only.
    [/quote]

I probably wasn’t going to reuse the barrels but I thought I would ask anyway
    [hr]
    [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘75617’ dateline=‘1574646083’]
    gpzmedlab, dont be a retard and trenevsky yourself and get aids
    [/quote]

Thanks I’ll check them out, and I won’t reuse the barrels hahahah I just thoughts I might as well ask if I’m in the dumb question section hahah
    [/quote]

Yes, you can use different brands of needles and syringes together. They’re a universal fit.

• [quote=“primalblueprint” pid=‘75585’ dateline=‘1574626708’]
    [/quote]Yes, you can definitely order just needles. You can get draw size needles and/or pin size needles if the syringes you buy have a needle or not.

[quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘75601’ dateline=‘1574634646’]
    No, do not reuse anything, it’s too fucking cheap and not worth the risk of infection.
    [/quote]Can’t echo this enough. Syringes and needles are WAY too cheap to consider using them multiples times. Could you get away with re-using one? Yeah, sure it’s possible but why risk it to save a nickel.