China substance ban

Topic created · 3 Posts · 409 Views
  • I just got an email from one of the various research chemical sites I’ve ordered from in the past, and they mentioned that China is passing a new drug ban that will go into effect on January 1st…I looked at the list of substances that are to be banned and saw that most AAS are on the list. Since most of the sources get their raws from China, would I be correct in assuming this will very negatively effect us?

• [quote=“solemnflipper” pid=‘75763’ dateline=‘1574797676’]
    I just got an email from one of the various research chemical sites I’ve ordered from in the past, and they mentioned that China is passing a new drug ban that will go into effect on January 1st…I looked at the list of substances that are to be banned and saw that most AAS are on the list. Since most of the sources get their raws from China, would I be correct in assuming this will very negatively effect us?
    [/quote]

Legit the same topic 4 posts before yours

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘75764’ dateline=‘1574797858’]
    [quote=“solemnflipper” pid=‘75763’ dateline=‘1574797676’]
    I just got an email from one of the various research chemical sites I’ve ordered from in the past, and they mentioned that China is passing a new drug ban that will go into effect on January 1st…I looked at the list of substances that are to be banned and saw that most AAS are on the list. Since most of the sources get their raws from China, would I be correct in assuming this will very negatively effect us?
    [/quote]

Legit the same topic 4 posts before yours
    [/quote]

oh my bad, must have missed it.