Different Effects from Ipamorelin & GHRP-2 + Mod-GRF

Topic created · 3 Posts · 204 Views
  • I recently switched to using ipamorelin + mod-GRF instead of GHRP2 + mod-GRF and I don’t seem to “feel” anything after pinning. I know ipamorelin doesn’t produce the cortisol rush, hunger, and gastric motility “side effects” like GHRP2 and GHRP6 do, but does anybody else perceive anything noticeable after pinning ipamorelin with mod-GRF?

You’d think it would produce some sort of noticeable effect since it’s supposed to create a relatively large GH pulse, but maybe I’m mistaken?

I get my peptides from the same source (X-Peptides) so I’m very confident it’s not bunk

• I don’t notice much after pinning. I can also validate it’s not bunk. I had bloods done shortly after pinning X-Peptides’ ipam/mod-grf, and my IGF1 was 344 (scale 88-246)

• [quote=“lifestyle” pid=‘75790’ dateline=‘1574808177’]
    I don’t notice much after pinning. I can also validate it’s not bunk. I had bloods done shortly after pinning X-Peptides’ ipam/mod-grf, and my IGF1 was 344 (scale 88-246)
    [/quote]

Ok good to know man, I appreciate it 🙂 I was thinking of getting bloods done myself, about how long after pinning did you get the blood drawn?