Test e mast e eq cycle

Topic created · 7 Posts · 598 Views
  • What are some of the benefits to adding mast to a basic test e eq cycle?

• Less need for AI, less water retention, hard, dry, and a lil’ added strength/aggression. Also many report ‘feel good’ benefits from it too.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘75899’ dateline=‘1574894733’]
    Less need for AI, less water retention, hard, dry, and a lil’ added strength/aggression. Also many report ‘feel good’ benefits from it too.
    [/quote]

saw a cycle recently with this stack used to bulk, the user was quite an advanced lifter 230lbs, would mast have been added to fill in for the eq until it comes online and then to help with aromatization etc? his goal was a leaner bulk.

• there are other compounds that are more beneficial for bulking than mast so i don’t see any benefit of adding it into the stack. would use an ai for aromatization during a bulk as well not rely on mast. plus test/eq cycles are generally pretty long. just a waste of money throwing masteron in there imo.

• [quote=“don_c” pid=‘75966’ dateline=‘1574987309’]
    there are other compounds that are more beneficial for bulking than mast so i don’t see any benefit of adding it into the stack. would use an ai for aromatization during a bulk as well not rely on mast. plus test/eq cycles are generally pretty long. just a waste of money throwing masteron in there imo.
    [/quote]

ya it sounded like a hella weird cycle he was also using rad 140 and mk77 seemed really random to me. I’m still wondering why didn’t start high instead. mast sounds like a really great finisher or starter though.

what you like for a good safe lean bulk.

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘75970’ dateline=‘1574990498’]
    [quote=“don_c” pid=‘75966’ dateline=‘1574987309’]
    there are other compounds that are more beneficial for bulking than mast so i don’t see any benefit of adding it into the stack. would use an ai for aromatization during a bulk as well not rely on mast. plus test/eq cycles are generally pretty long. just a waste of money throwing masteron in there imo.
    [/quote]

ya it sounded like a hella weird cycle he was also using rad 140 and mk77 seemed really random to me. I’m still wondering why didn’t start high instead. mast sounds like a really great finisher or starter though.

[/quote]

This Brandon Harding? Lol

• [quote=“VicMuscle223” pid=‘75973’ dateline=‘1574991785’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘75970’ dateline=‘1574990498’]
    [quote=“don_c” pid=‘75966’ dateline=‘1574987309’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

This Brandon Harding? Lol
    [/quote]

haha small world ya thats the dude