Can i be possibly arrested durring shipment process

Topic created · 7 Posts · 438 Views
  • I live in the USA but am looking into us domestic and international shipping.

• If you have to ask, you aren’t ready.

• 100% what King said.
    If you assume the adult population of the country is probably around 200-250 million people, you have a 1/2000000 or 1/2500000 chance of being the guy they pop for something on any given day. Honestly you have very little to worry about. If you’re worrying about it though, best to just stay away. Stick to legal supps and grey area stuff (SARMs and Peptides are legal but far weaker than any actual gear).

• No. But your mom might catch you. Better sign up for informed delivery so your able to snag the pack before she gets home from work and checks the mail!

• Domestic packs have almost zero chance of ever getting busted. Worse thing that could happen is you get a letter in the mail, but that’s highly unlikely.

Customs is where it gets tricky. Luckily small packs with good stealth don’t attract attention, dogs are only trained to sniff out narcotics so I think the track record is 5 packs out of every 100 get nabbed and even then you’ll just get a letter unless you order a garbage sack full of gear, then an investigation might start with them watching your deliveries.

Easy solution is to install cameras in the front of your house, which I did recently and can see a panorama view of the entire street I live on and will show me on my phone when anyone approaches my property, if I see cops, I’m not home.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘76022’ dateline=‘1575068168’]
    Domestic packs have almost zero chance of ever getting busted. Worse thing that could happen is you get a letter in the mail, but that’s highly unlikely.

Customs is where it gets tricky. Luckily small packs with good stealth don’t attract attention, dogs are only trained to sniff out narcotics so I think the track record is 5 packs out of every 100 get nabbed and even then you’ll just get a letter unless you order a garbage sack full of gear, then an investigation might start with them watching your deliveries.

Easy solution is to install cameras in the front of your house, which I did recently and can see a panorama view of the entire street I live on and will show me on my phone when anyone approaches my property, if I see cops, I’m not home.
    [/quote]

To be fair, if the police are looking for you at your home you’re probably already beyond the point of deniability and are likely being served a warrant for arrest or at least a home search. Do what you gotta do to sleep at night but I’d say for those of us who aren’t making bank off sourcing that the camera setup might be a bit of a stretch to install for paranoia sake…

• [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘76044’ dateline=‘1575095988’]

To be fair, if the police are looking for you at your home you’re probably already beyond the point of deniability and are likely being served a warrant for arrest or at least a home search. Do what you gotta do to sleep at night but I’d say for those of us who aren’t making bank off sourcing that the camera setup might be a bit of a stretch to install for paranoia sake…
    [/quote]

Gives you time to discard and destroy evidence. You will only be charged based on units of delivery. If it’s all been flushed and the empty vials dumped in bleach, there’s really nothing they can do. As for raws they should never be kept onsite.

Sure you’ll have lots of stuff that looks like someone using AAS, boxes of needles and syringes, oils, glassware for brewing, gram scales, filters, mylar bags and heat sealer, and so on, but none of that is technically illegal.

The other thing is you never want to keep your items labeled, identify them with numbers or a lettering system, but get rid of the labels that come from your source.

Most important thing is to never let anyone know you do AAS, never let your girlfriend(wife) or friends, coworkers, even medical staff…ect know. And of course don’t be a screw up, keep your record squeaky clean, this means don’t do anything that could attract the cops to your home, no domestic disturbances, no loud music, never any narcotics, you mind your own business and keep to yourself.