Generic HGH and bloodwork interpretation

Topic created · 6 Posts · 420 Views
  • Hey guys, I’ve been running some generic HGH now for 30 days and had blood work done today. I’ve been doing 5iu split morning and late afternoon. Injecting sub q into fatty tissue around my abdomen.

Now today I went and had blood work done, I did not fast as I wasnt doing a CMP or lipids profile but I did go a head and pin a 10iu vial IM about 2.5 hours before the draw.

Anybody have a reference range for IGF1 levels they saw on the same? I had the sample sent out for GH serum level also.

• In a perfect world, on 5iu, you will pull 500± on IGF. That said, we don’t live in a perfect world, and not everyone converts the same.

Do you have any previous test results to compare to?

• No, unfortunately, but it came up rather low and had some other markers that I have an idea of what might be going on but wanted to come up with a plan.

203 ng/ml with a reference range of 98-282

I shelved the box that I’ve been using an opened a new box, plan to retest in a week or so.

• I personally don’t like IGF-1 as a measure of GH potency. It is a good test to have in your arsenal if you know you can convert GH well, but other than that it depends on a persons ability to do so effectively.

I have also seen people who typically convert well, go through bouts of poor conversion. Some times I see this is when people are in prep running a bunch of drugs.

I look at it “kind of” like trying to gauge how a bottle of testosterone is dosed by measuring E2. It isn’t a great method.

My conversion sucks. I have ran every GH under the sun, right from US Pharmacies. Geno, Huma, Sero, Omni, you name it, and I just do not convert to IGF-1 well. I never pull over 200. Doesn’t matter what product, or dose.

I have some theories on this, but I really have never gotten a good answer to WHY this happens to some people. I have talked to some really well respected Dr’s in the field and even they didn’t shed much light on it.

So I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions as of yet. If you wanna know for sure how you convert, get a kit of Pharma GH from a reputable source, and run that, at even 3-4ius for a few weeks and then test. If your IGF-1 comes back in the 200 again, odds are you are just never going to convert well.

WG

• @"-WG-" Thanks for the reply brother, I’m hoping to get another test done in about a week. You think the actual GH Serum test will reveal anything different if I have good product (which I suspect it is good)?

Without posting my labs up, briefly, my WBC count was high with neutrophils and monocytes % above range, now I have been fighting off a minor cold this week, but is it possible that my body is treating the exogenous GH as an antigen?

Also, originally I was planning on running some IGF1 LR3 along with the GH, if my conversion is poor, would this be a workaround to still reap its other benefits?

• [quote=“Bigboost89” pid=‘76026’ dateline=‘1575069395’]
    @"-WG-" Thanks for the reply brother, I’m hoping to get another test done in about a week. You think the actual GH Serum test will reveal anything different if I have good product (which I suspect it is good)?

Without posting my labs up, briefly, my WBC count was high with neutrophils and monocytes % above range, now I have been fighting off a minor cold this week, but is it possible that my body is treating the exogenous GH as an antigen?

Also, originally I was planning on running some IGF1 LR3 along with the GH, if my conversion is poor, would this be a workaround to still reap its other benefits?
    [/quote]

So here is the kicker, for me at least, while IGF was never super elevated, I get all the positive effects one would want from GH. So I can’t really explain it.

Serum should indeed show something indicative of GH.